Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss

PASSIONATE: 
1.having, compelled by, or ruled by intense emotion or strong feeling; fervid: a passionate advocate of socialism.
2.easily aroused to or influenced by sexual desire; ardently sensual.
3.expressing, showing, or marked by intense or strong feeling; emotional: passionate language.
4.intense or vehement, as emotions or feelings: passionate grief.
5.easily moved to anger; quick-tempered; irascible.

Ummmmm...Guilty on all charges. 
 Is it a crime to be so intense? Sometimes it feels like one...it gets me in trouble. People seem to be either drawn to me or turned-off by me. Did I mention I am a Scorpio?  I am a girl like any other who decided that ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH!  In my own life. In my community. In my world. There had to be a better way to exist. No more excuses. No. More. Excuses. Now it is time to go outside myself. 
This is a blog about you. How far are you willing to go to make changes in your person, in your life, in your community, in your very own home?  I may write about topics that make you uncomfortable...good.   
How much more are you willing to take? To stand for? And Wuddayagonnadoaboudit???
Enter at your own risk. I may curse.  I will be brutally honest. I won't put up with any BS...Feel free to speak your mind, join in, lurk, whatever you are comfortable with. 
*PERSONAL attacks on me or another blogger will not be tolerated. You don't like the rules?  Leave.
  
Love, Light & Laughter 
Caty 


6 comments:

  1. Writing has always been one of my favorite...hobbies. And, I've always felt that any sort of writing, well, besides for business purposes or something like that is rather dull if you don't have passion. I'm excited to read what you have to say, Caty. I really am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it... you go girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you decided to go this route. As far as full emotion, brutally honest and not afraid to say what's on your mind couldn't have picked anyone better. I know this blog is going to be a fun ride.......BLAST OFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your enthusiasm and support! Muuuuuuah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuff talkin Slow walkin, Ca Ca Ca Caty

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for being alive Caty! this is an awesome site you've made. :) Jane

    ReplyDelete